Questions for Kids
My wife and I homeschool our daughters. We place a lot of value on the process of children discovering new truths about themselves and others through stories. If you read “The Sneezing Christmas Tree” to your kids, here are a few questions to help start good discussions:
- Do you think it would be fun to have a Christmas tree that talked?
- What type of activities to you most love to do? What makes you very happy when you’re doing it?
- Have you ever done something that really helped someone? How did that make you feel? How do you think it made the person you helped feel?
- Why do you think Jesus loves people so much?
- Can you think of a time when you REALLY felt Jesus loved you? Have you ever doubted it?
- If you could do one thing to change the world, what would you do?